Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Willard, LeRoy & Rick Sanitarium

Don't know when I've enjoyed a campaign more than this one. What we've got here is Curly, Larry and Mo....(first cousins on the Pep Boy threesome, Manny, Mack & Mo)...but Willard, LeRoy & Rick Sanitarium are terminally ill puppies in a circular firing squad under a party tent that's homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, racist & plutocratic. Talk about a winning combo, huh? Of course we mustn't forget they elected George "the shrub" Bush not once, but twice.

Sorry for the political diatribe. This stuff is simply too rich to pass over.

Gonna have my favorite dinner for my birthday: Weeners, pork 'n beans, slaw and light beer. With 1/2 a pancreas I'm forced to cut back on the sugar. Figure it'll extend my life span maybe 15 or 20 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment