Tuesday, May 24, 2016

REVERSE ELITISM

I THINK I'M SPECIAL BECAUSE I HAVE THIS LITTLE GOOFY EGG AND THESE DUDES AND DUDESSES HAVE THESE JUMBO RIGS THAT CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ESCEPT BIG CAMPGROUNDS, KOA'S AND STUFF. Then again , I don't.......just different and with less money. That being said (for some reason)....maybe it's my fascination with juxtapositions and how we all perceive things differently and how this is cool.

Day three: Arrived at Kickapoo State Pk. Close to Peoria, Ill., which is on the Strip Mine River---so named because they once had coal mines and barged it down this river. It's a great spot. I'm going to wait until just before dark and the warden has left and flick a few lures out in the Strip Mine. It has a reputation: large river catfish
Getting into the trailering groove. It takes a couple of days. Note the photos of Kickapoo and how they relate to paragraph one, above.
Later......






1111



No comments:

Post a Comment