Monday, April 9, 2012

RICH FOLKS ARE THE WORST OF THIEVES

Our boat's on the hard (in the yard on jack stands), so our slip is vacant. We're sitting in Wal-Mart folding chairs drinking a Miller Lite (not beer), while all-the-while theres's this HIGH-END 35 foot power boat in my slip. It has lots and lots of teak trim and immaculate
(anal-retentive) clean and flashing clean stainless steel....We're talking 90 K or more....Anyhow, according to Bill from Miami, in the next slip, the dude sort of bounced in the slip...bow thrusters blasting this way and that....and we're not talking advanced nautical maneuvering, getting in this slip. Bill reports that the dude and his misses scamper off the dock to a waiting cab. About this time I arrive & it's only then that I notice my braided, blue, $18 each dock lines are missing.
The up shot of all this is that I find my dock lines on the dude's $90K boat. He's off to Baltimore and doesn't know he's busted. . Now, I'm a-gonna draft him a note regarding his low-life morals, while knowing I'll be gone when he returns for his boat and gets the note. And with his sociopathic bent he could vandalize my boat. Oh well...something to ponder. Next entry will encompass the note to the sociopath...
Later.....

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, Mitt Romney travels to campaign events on his yacht. Coincidence? I think not.

    ReplyDelete